6.27.2010

Do You Want Some More Food?

No thank you, I've had an elegant sufficiency of all the numerous delicacies. Any more would be a superfluity since my gastronomical sanity is admonishing me that I have arrived at a state of diagladiation consistent with dietetic integrity. In other words- no thank you I've had enough.

I was just reminded of this superb phrase my grandpa used to always say. I miss him. He was a swell guy. But anyways, this is a great phrase and if you learn to say it in a british accent with all the right fluctuations you can sound right brilliant. I'll demonstrate to you sometime if you'd like:)

3 comments:

  1. that's hilarious! I wish I had known your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely demonstrate next time we are together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryn, you probably would have loved him haha, oh and I wanted to tell you that I read Criss Cross and LOVED it:)

    Ali, done. Lets be together asap as possible mmkay? good.

    ReplyDelete