8.24.2010

school school school

If I were a normal teenager I would probably say about this subject, "Summer was wayyy too short (which I happen to agree with by the way) and I am not enjoying going back to school."

But alas. I happen to be an abnormal teenager and as such I have absolutely loved these first two days back! I've been on such a high. I'm excited to see friends I've missed and most of all (and suprisingly satisfying) I've been extremely excited to learn. I'm excited that both my AP American teacher Mr. Harris, and my AP Calculus BC teacher Mrs. Volk are both college professors. How cool is that? I also love that my new favorite teacher- at least for now- Mr. Harris is also my advisory teacher and our class is bomb! I love that my first period has about 20 kids in it, my second period has about 15 and my third period has about 120! Good ol' choir. Which by the way I have really missed. I've missed Larry, excuse me Mr. Smith, saying ridiculous things like, "may the blue bird of happiness rain poop on you." And as a bonus this year isn't just girls choir, we have boys in there too! I love my debate class. So much! Two of my very best friends Hannah and Natalie are both in there along with various extravagant people... Its going to be a pretty eventful class. I love that I knew all of about 10 people in my seminary period and therefore I will have ample opportunity to make new friends! I love that I have my favorite class, math, everyday. I'm really excited for my chemistry class. My lab group consists of Caddy, Adam, Chandler Meyer and me. We'll rock that class... as long as Adam doesn't injure us all! And my teacher is great! Mrs. Ludwig loves HP(Harry Potter). Score. And I love my English class. At first this was the class I was most nervous for because I didn't know anyone that was going to be in the class after asking most of my friends about it. Today I walked in and saw a great group of guys that I'll become better friends with I hope:) and oh Mrs Gardner... She has the most ridiculous sense of humor. I'm in love with that class already!

I'm so ready for this Junior year at Bountiful High. Bring on whatever curve balls you want to throw at me. Lets do this.

P.S. I learned a new word today- brouhaha: A noisy and overexcited critical response, display of interest, or trail of publicity. I like this word.. I'll use it in a real life sentence... Tomorrow. K?

P.P.S. I got a really short Jane Austen book at the library yesterday. Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you!! Enjoy high school while you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Mechale Lauren Maxwell kills me. I love you girl! My fingers are crossed that we will have the same seminary teacher!

    ReplyDelete