1. Harry Potter ABC's written by me(a.k.a. Ravenclaw) and Janey Boy(a.k.a. Hufflepuff).
2. The fact that I just wrote a bomb 10 paragraph essay on why 1763 was a turning point in the events that led to the American Revolution. Exceeding expectations.
3. Mary Hart 80's Aerobics Video with Natalie(a.k.a. Slytherin). Get fit ladies:).. the fun way!
4. Pandora Radio. I've just discovered some gems of songs on my Ingrid Michaelson station.
5. Homecoming is saturday. Its going to be so fun! My dress is dang cute. Thanks for letting me borrow it Hannah(a.k.a. Gryffindor).
6. I have the coolest brother in the world. His name is Johnny. He's homecoming king. Go yohahn(my affectionate name for him)
7. Calculus is cool. Math is no longer exercises. Its application and problem solving.
8. I want to go to MIT or Stanford. They have great mechanical engineering programs.
9. General Conference this weekend. Yesss.
10. Also seminary is wonderful. I love going. I knew hardly anyone in my class but we have the best discussions. Today was about the priesthood. Boys (not that any read this) remember, you hold the priesthood everyday, not just sunday and you've been endowed with something Godly. Remember that.
11. Sister Michelle Goodwin taught the best YW/RS lesson sunday about mothers and daughters. It really impacted me. I love you mommy:)
12. I have cool friends.
13. We have churros at my house. Do you understand how delicious a perfectly baked, crispy, golden churro is?
14. My family is wonderful. I love my siblings. Did you know that BYU came out with a study recently and they found that siblings have twice the impact that your parents have on you. I believe it.
15. I have the cutest nephew. I miss him.
16. The boys basketball team has started conditioning. That means the season starts soon. In fact, yesterday I put the entire season's schedule in my phone. First game November 23 at Northridge.
17. I want to be an officer so badly. Just sayin
18. I went to the state fair for the first time in my life. And I loved it.
19. I like my choir songs.
20. I keep reminiscing on the Maxwell side of my family's river rafting trip a month and a half ago. Look how cool my boat was! We were the River Rats named by gramps:)
We consisted of: our captain Gutless Willie(Jordan), Skip(Josh), Skipper(Johnny), Scarlet the Harlot(Me), Pompous Pepper(Kristi), First mate- Fearless Ferdinand(Buddy), and Motherless Mary(Heather) (From back to front)
Well this concludes a boring post..
love, mechale lauren
loved this. miss you. you have to post about homecoming ya? I want to be officer too, too bad they don't have them here! and that churro sounds heavenly. just sayin
ReplyDeleteI want to go back to our family reunion SO badly!! I also want pictures more than you could know... you should e-mail some to me... just sayin!! :) I LOVE YOU!! PS: 21- My cousin Jessica is the absolute best.. I just love her ;)
ReplyDeletei liked this post very much a lotly. and I LOVE you very much a lotly. thanks for influencing me.
ReplyDeletemaddie- yes. i will most definitely post. have no fear. p.s. skype was great today. aanndd i'll save a churro for you, you can have it in 3 weeks.
ReplyDeletejess- perfect number 21.. yep. and i'll work on the email thing.. no promises! :)
erin- you're welcome but i guarantee you've done a lot more for me so... oh and i met brett nestman tonight. he says hi and "Wait, what? she has a kid?!" haha