I'm going to get either a Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical Engineering. And then I'm going to engineer sporting equipment. Or develop ways of harvesting alternative energy.. most specifically with water power. Its possible, and plausible, yet we aren't using it. Seeing as our planet is what, 70% water? Hmm.. thats weird. Give it 10 years and I'll have the problem solved. Costal cities will be run off AquaPower. I'll make it cheap, convenient, effective, and green of course!
And don't say it can't be done because it can. Maybe not right now, but I'll get it all sorted out:)
I'll be a billionaire, married to a hot, smart husband and have 5-7 children, the oldest girl, of which, will be named Nora Jane and called Nora Jane. As a little girl she will have brown eyes, brown curly hair, and be slightly pudgy(like cute 2 year old pudgy). I will also have strapping boys who will love their sisters and be hard working. We will live in a quaint little house, in a quaint little town, with quaint little neighbors, and quaint little schools, all powered by the unlimited source of AquaPower.
Ready to make a dream a reality? Here we go.
mechale lauren
Your dream rocks. I LOVE that you want to be an engineer. That's so cool, and so unique. Way to go against all those stereotypes!
ReplyDelete