In lifely news- School is crazy! Don't get me wrong, I love it, but its busy... Oh and the choir trip is to D.C., I want to go SO badly. But I doubt I'll have the money... sadly. Also, why can't AP Lit just fit into my schedule?? I would so much rather take that than AP Language.. boo. It'll be okay though. Oh, I'm the only girl in AP physics. 16 boys and me. Atta Girl! ha ha.
Okay, for this next portion, please play the following song.
I miss Johnny. a lot. and he's going to Guatemala in a week. Surprise, surprise! that means no (basically) instant mail. The above song is applicable because Johnny truly will always be my best friend. I love that kid more than anything! We were both introduced to this song the Monday before he left and it's kinda become our song (even if he doesn't know it.. ha ha). I've really been fine without him, but there are times where its extremely difficult. I have a friend who works at the MTC and yesterday she texted me that she could see Johnny. I may or may not have gotten
tears in my eyes. ITS SO HARD! It was never like this when my other brothers were gone. With Johnny its different.
That kid means the world to me. We used to go on walks, lay on each others beds and just talk. We'd text each other from our separate bedrooms when we got home for the night just to see how our nights were. I complained to him about boys and he complained about girls. Gosh I miss him. But it really is fine. Sure, the night he was set apart it didn't feel that way. After the ordeal, I went outside, climbed the tree out front, listened to my ipod and bawled. It really is all for the best though. I'll learn how to hold my own as well as develop a better relationship with my little sister and, most importantly, he's serving the Lord.
Well yeah, he's a cool kid.
I'm done now.
mechale lauren
I love that your blogging more. Keep it coming. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with the "loving that you're blogging more". Like I've told you Cowbell, I love your posts. It's got to be so hard having Johnny gone, I'm sorry girl. I think you're amazing for doing so well without him. If you ever need to chat...:)
ReplyDelete