Well u c sometimes things that ppl type drive me insane!! Really tho. Like in txts or on fb or anyother form of typing!!! I cant even explain to u. Let me share some with u. For starters the use of 'u' instead of 'you'. I cant even explain my hatred for that!!!!! Along those lines the use of 'r' instead of 'are' wut kind of ppl do that? And 'c' instead of 'see' '2' instead of 'to or too' and any others like that. Next when ppl dont use proper punctuation. I no I probably do this a ton but still. It drives me crazy when ppl dont use apostrophes in contractions or commas. Notice there r no commas in this post or apostrophes in contractions like dont or wont or cant need i say anymore? Also the excessive use of exclamation pts!!!!!!! could there b a more annoying use of punctuation??!?!?!?! wow. Possibly the worst of all is abbrs. u b creative and make up ur own i dont need to tell u. Lastly acronyms. WTH(eck) IDK y but it does. if u do this dont worry i wont judge u but it does bug me.
well i g2g
ttyl
luv ya
cya
mechale lauren
Ha ha ha ha! Mechale Lauren I love you so much my beautiful friend! We are one and the same..I hate these things too. I don't understand why people can't just type like they're supposed to. Are we as Americans seriously becoming THIS lazy?? It is bad ha ha. We'll be the only ones staying strong and using proper english. Soon enough people will begin to forget how to spell 'people' and 'you', etc. and we'll have to write the Webster dictionaries ;) ha ha. Love you friend of mine. Whenever you need a (proper) text just head my way!
ReplyDelete