Name that movie! I've said this I don't know how many times today.
So this spring break has been... good. Haha. mostly. My parents and brother and sister all headed up to Oregon to visit family while my brother Johnny and I are home alone! Ah. I love it... Except for the fact that Johnny refuses to drive me anywhere or pick me up anywhere or anyythingggg. so I've been stuck home. Literally. I've only left to go running and to do my sister's paper route. funnn... haha oh well! It's all good because my favorite cousin Jessica came up wednesday and left last night:) yay! love her to death. for real.
So in my bajillion hours spent home I have perfected 2.5 songs on the piano, 4 songs on the guitar, and my 2 flute federation pieces. I feel good about that bit of productivity.
Speaking of productivity I just have to mention what I did allll day Tuesday. I washed all my clothes, even if they've been washed since the last time I wore them. Yes, I'm sure you think that's a waste of detergent and water, and you're probably right, but it just felt good:) Then I completely organized all of my clothes drawers and my closet and put clothes that I no longer wear in a bag destined for D.I. Now my room is clean. My mother will be proud when she sees haha!
Sorry for that utterly boring post of this-is-what-i've-been-doing. heh. sorry.
Have a great day:)
mechale lauren
P.S. It's Ice Age. Ya know, the post title, it comes from Ice Age. Just in case you were wondering
Mechale you are hilarious!
ReplyDelete