4.01.2010

Oh Life

So last night was a blast! Let me tell you what I did.

I was in biology and Hannah got a phone call and we weren't really doing anything so naturally she answered it. It was her papanwa. So I hear her say "really? let me ask. Hey Mechale, what are you doing tonight?" me:"nothing why?" Hannah:"Just a second let me talk to your dad." (who happens to be our teacher) She comes back a few minutes later to inform me that we are going on a daddy daughter date tonight to the Jazz game! Oh life! How fun are we?! So the four of us went to the game. It was so fun! The Jazz killedddd. 128-104. And it really was just such a fun night with one of my best friends and our dads. Presh.. haha.

By the way, lately I love this song. and this one. Oh yeah and mostly this one.

You want to know something? I love life! I've just asolutely love everything about it:)

Oh hey, so I'm starting this new project, well kind of just restarting it. So my very first year at girls camp we made these little journals about 4 x 2 1/2 inches. These journals were for us to write all of the things we are grateful for. I only got about 5 pages in and then I stopped writing in it. So I happened upon it yesterday so I decided that I'm going to take it up again. And its just the perfect size so I can always have it with me so that when I find something I'm grateful for I can record it! I'm so excited about this new little project!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just tell you that I still think this is hilarious? ha ha. You two make me laugh:) AND so do your fathers. Good good stuff ha ha. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete