So much relief. Its definitely not over yet, but today has made me feel so much better about my decision. I know that my Heavenly Father is guiding me to just take a leap of faith and let Him point me in the right direction. Its definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done, but now I know that I need to.
I was talking to a friend about it today and she made me feel so much better about it. I know that it'll all be okay even if it'll be hard, and I know that it will be. And people like her will be there for me. She just completely reassured me, as she's gone through a similar situation, that I won't regret it and it really will be better in the long run. But then, I keep having these worries and doubts that it really won't be better, and just then, as these qualms creeped into my mind, a different friend had read my blog and asked me about it and honestly cared, and then my cousin said she had a feeling that she should text me and see how I was doing- right then. Heavenly Father really is looking out for me. And then I read comments from the last post I wrote and it has just made me feel so much more at peace about everything. There really are people out there that care about me and believe in me and know that I can be strong and get through this. So thanks to all of you. Really.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment