I was just reading through some of my past posts and drafts (because I write a lot of posts and either never finish them of don't post them) but anyhoo, I wa going through and I saw that last year, the first basketball game was November 23rd against Northridge. This year its on Novemeber 22nd (basically the same day....) against Northridge! weird. or maybe not weird? I don't know...
But since i've brought up basketball...
THE SEASON STARTS IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!
i've been counting down since over a month ago...
i really am so dang excited. But ya know, it's kind of bitter sweet. Its my senior year! That means only one more season of basketball in the student section. one more season of getting checked out of school for the games. one more season of seeing the players in class and discussing the games/season/other teams with them. one more season of the anxiety that leads up to state. oh life.
i can't wait for what this season holds.
oh, also, a couple of times last week, I had to stay after school for whatever reason (i think it was debate these times...) and I was done at nearly the same time my dad was getting done with conditioning so i just stopped it. I can't even tell you how excited it made me. i had to time them on a couple of their runs and it was so fun! haha! I can't wait for this season. ahhhhhhhh.
too much excitement.... I'll try to contain myself. maybe.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment