I never thought the day would come that I would say- I'M SICK OF DEBATE!
Really, its just too stressful at the moment. let it die. But the last tournament is on Friday so I guess I'll get over it... oh wait, maybe not. It's exactly the same time as the Bountiful vs. Viewmont game. Really? yeah, not okay with that... gag me.
But other than that, it's December!! hallelujah! I love the Christmas season. I started listening to Christmas music on October 17th and I'm proud of it. Last Monday I performed in my flute teacher's annual Christmas concert. It was phenomenal, as per usual. My mother and I performed O Holy Night.
Umm... I really don't have much to blog about. But i needed to blog... just to blog...
I feel a sort of duty to mention the fact that I have survived a category 2 hurricane sans water... so just the wind. It was epic. 2 days off of school, no power for 60 hours, my finger almost getting ripped off (i'm telling the complete truth), church was cancelled so we could clean-up, baskeball game moved to Saturday only for the power to go out with 1:15 left in the game (bountiful 54, american fork 53). it was weird...
so thats about it...
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment