1.13.2012

Beauty and the Beast

I just so happen to be a big fan of Beauty and the Beast. It also just so happens that Bountiful did Beauty and the Beast this year. I went Monday, Thursday and Saturday matinee. And, yes, I could have seen it more. I loved it! I have never wished so bad that I had done musical.. sigh.. I'll just enjoy the shows:)

So.. Thursday when I went I wore my belle dress. Colton (the beast) told me to wear it and I promised I would. So.. I wore it. Yes, little girls came up to me before the show to just say hi. I wore my sweater to detract from exactly this attention but, alas, that failed. Oh well, it was fun! I'll take any excuse to wear that dress. I'm obsessed. Because I wore it Colton told me I could get my picture with him so here we are-


Chelsea (Belle) was fabulous!! Her voice is so incredible. loved it.


Ahh. The best picture of the night:) Beauty and the Beast

mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment