
I've been thinking a ton about growing up and moving on. I think I'm ready. I'm ready to finally take my life into my own hands. No one to give me a schedule, no one to wake me up in the morning or make me food. No one to push me to do something. Only me. I can't wait. High school is incredible and I love it but I am more than ready to get away from it all. Yes, I'll be insanely distraught when the year is over and I have to leave my second family, but it's okay. I'm moving on and making my life my own. I have housing, I have roommates, I have orientation, I have scholarships, I got my FAFSA award yesterday. It's all happening and I couldn't be more anxious.
I couldn't be more anxious to leave home, to live my life for me. My parents will no longer loom over me.
I'll live and love and learn for me.
My life is my gift and it's time it becomes mine.
I want to be responsible and accountable to myself, not my parents, not my teachers, not adults in my life who expect things.
I want to be the one with the big, big plans.
I want to be the one with the big, big plans for myself and my life. because I want to make something incredible of my life. Not because someone expects it.
I expect it.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment