3.23.2010

La Di Doo Do Da

heh- shelbs you get my title:)

So. Quite frankly, I don't know why I'm blogging... I should probably do my homework that's due tomorrow.. but I don't want to, so I'll just find time to do it at school tomorrow. Yeah, thats the best option. Blogging is mucho more fun. It's quickly eating up the time I waste on Facebook. But I'm more than okay with that, I deem blogging a much more productive waste of time. Basically its journaling which is more than fine in my book!

So I've read 136 pages. Of what you might ask? Of Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison of course! AHH! Man Alive(<= one of my favorite of my grandma's phrases. I decided I'm going to let them crop up periodically)! It's quite the nail bitter already! I can't wait to get back to reading it... in approximately 33 more minutes. My little sister pagina(okay fine, her name is Paige, but I call her Pagina, pronounced paheenah, it means page in spanish. So basically I'm calling my sister a page of a book. Oh hilarity.. k fine, not even funny. What's with me today?! weird mood) and I bought the book together so I got to read it from 4-6, she gets 6-8, I get 8-10.. or whenever I stop reading. It's a great little system.

So. I love blogging, most ardently. (replace "blogging" with "you" and say it in a british accent, you have a quote from Pride and Prejudice kiera knightly version... just a fun fact) Its so great! I love being able just to sit down and type, and get my feelings out there, however dumb and boring they may seem. And I also love how many people are my age are blogging these days! I just keep hearing about people who have just gotten a blog and I get so excited!... am I a creeper? I don't think so, I just love hearing about the lives of my friends and stuff. It's great!

So I end this post.
It was for you janey, you wanted one today that was "longer than like two lines, 'I got a haircut. yay.'" so here ya go:)

mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment