5.19.2010

When life gets you down you know what you gotta do?...

...just keep swimming.

**Disclaimer: Much of this post won't make sense... It's more of my ramblings than anything.**

I'm done.

I don't know why, but I'm just so frustrated lately. Actually I do know why. My grades are seriously no bueno right now and school's out in about 2 1/2 weeks and I don't know if some of my grades can get up. And on top of that I have a huge decision to make. What is that decision? Oh you know, just one that I'm keeping out of the cyber world at the moment:)

I've been so stressed out about it this week. I feel like I sortof know what I'm supposed to do, but I just don't know for sure. Its too hard. Yes, I've prayed about it and done my best to find answers in the scriptures, New Era, Conference talks, old EFY manuals, you name it, but nothing is clicking yet. How do you make a change in your life that affects every aspect of it in a huge way? I've made a pros and cons list too and it doesn't seem to help. I just don't know. I wonder if there's a way that I can change the situation without taking drastic measures because those drastic measures are the ones I'm wary about. I don't want to lose this part of my life, but in return I'd gain something more valuable, I think. Nothing about it is clear at the moment. Ugh. I have no clue what to do.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds crazy. Hope you work it out Miss Mechale. Knowing you, you will. Wish I could help out but know that I have empathy for you. These are the hard times that suck and really, been there done that. Seems like you're taking all the right steps. Just have faith, you'll be fine:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you two! seriously, its all helping soo much. I just feel better about it. And yes- I think I will try fasting:)

    ReplyDelete