I guess you can call me a college girl or something... because that's exactly what I am. I moved out last Thursday and have been here ever since! But actually, that's not quite true because I went home Saturday all day and came home Sunday morning. And then I went home yesterday morning and came back this morning. So really, I haven't even spent much time here... but I will! And so far I absolutely love it. I've met tons of great people, my roommates are seriously awesome (I for sure lucked out) and classes aren't too bad.. so far. Don't worry, I've already done like 3 hours of homework today. College is definitely a ton more work than high school (obviously...). But I think it's going to be way more fun. It is so far!
I'm way excited to see where I go the next few years. I know that I'm going to change so much and I'm kinda anxious to see what happens. I'm beginning college as a newly 18 year old and I'll end as a 22, 23 year old. Maybe married, maybe not. I'm sure my opinions will change, I'll grow up and learn new things. I can't wait to see what happens. I've watched older siblings change so much during college. Definitely for the better. They grew up and learned more about the world around them. I hope that the same things happen to me.
Life is moving kinda fast, but I'm enjoying every second of it.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment