Two posts in one day? This is a new record for me! But since I'm on the computer waiting for some cds to import might as well not facebook stalk and blog:) much more constructive. Much more.
So today as I was sitting in math at 9:57:50 a.m. I started vibrating. I had received a text message! Who was it from you might ask. It was from Gomez.. a.k.a. Chris my brother Maxwell. And this is what it said:
Make sure you come home for lunch i'm opening my call
AHH!!! WHAT?!?!?! It came. Today it came. My brother's mission call came. So I arrived home for lunch anxiously wondering where my brother would serve the next two years of his life. His envelope was half opened as he toyed with it alllll morning. So finally he began reading
Dear Elder Maxwell
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Washington Seattle mission.
YAY!! oh soo happy! The northwest is incredibly gorgeous! He's going to have the best time.
My brother Chris is one of the best people I've ever known. He truly is incredible. He has such a strong will that takes him places. He is the best older brother I could ask for. We never were really that close when we were younger, but after he came back from Oregon in December I feel like I kinda have a connection with him. I absolutely love this boy! He is extremely kind and considerate and generous. He's amazing. He is so easy to talk to and even if he's annoyed, he'll listen and pretend he's intersested:) I'm so happy he gets to serve the Lord for two years. He'll be one incredible missionary. And I'm going to miss him. I'll miss his smiley face, his enthusiasm, everything. It's been so nice having him home full time for the past few months.
I love you Chris
Have the best two years of your life.. beginning June 2. The people of Seattle are so lucky to have you serving them.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment