Talk about blue!
If you can name that movie you win.
But really, blue skies today!
I'm so ready for summer. yeah, I am.
Honestly, I know spring has just sprung, but on Monday my alarm's(yes, alarms, I have 3) were set for late start time from last friday so needless to say, they didn't wake me up at 6:30. So I'm just enjoying my sleep like a teenager should when I hear my dear father walk in the room and say "mechale, you coming to school today?" And I kid you not, I almost said, "uh hello.. its summer. There is no school."
Seriously this is NO BUENO! Cero divertido.
I'm so ready for summer its not even funny!
My skin is as white as the melting snow and is just itching for some rays of sun to attack it.
I have looked at swim suits like 17 magillion billion gaboollion times. In case you were wondering, that's A LOT! I just want to go swimming outside in 97.461 degree weather. Is that really to much to ask? I want to be at flaming gorge with my neighbors this weekend! I want to be on the Oregon Coast boogie boarding, and laying on the sand. (I realize that last statement is slightly contradictory to my whole heat position because the Oregon Coast is fuhriggeddd! but still...) I'm dying here! I recently decided that spring is my absolute least favorite season because I'm so ready for summer, therefore spring feels like an eternity. ugh. Oh and another reason is that everything is almost too happy and giddy. I'm sure you probably don't understand what I mean but think about it. Spring=springing, bouncing, finally-winter-is-over-so-lets-be-overly-rambunctious-and-crazy and summer=ahhhhhh,lets-just-relax-and-be-lazy-and-love-being-outside-where-its-hotttttt. I'm such a sun worshipper right now. I love it! I'm ready to get burnt and feel my skin get all tight. I'm ready to throw away every care in the world and just read a good book outside in the heat. Need I say anymore? The scorching summer sun is more than welcome right now!
okay, now let me hop off of my soap box.
So the BHS basketball team won their 2nd round state game last night!!! I was quite the stressed coaches daughter over in the student section, but those boys are incredibe and of course pulled it off:) So we play Mountain Crest manana at the Dee Events Center at Weber State. This is the best week of the whole year in my opinion. Fo sho. There's nothing like sitting in those purple plastic arena seats watching game after game witnessing all of the crazy happenings of high school state basketball tournaments.
Well I'll let you know how it turns out.. keep your fingers crossed for a win! and a loss by Provo.. yeah, that'd be grrreat!
Over and out
No comments:
Post a Comment