Ever been to Midway, Utah? Its amazing. I'm in love. Yesterday I went out to Midway with my friends Kirsten, Natalie, Hannah, Kelly, Annie and Christine, then we came home today. Such a great way to spend a long weekend. We got gelato, supplies for a spa, gave eachother massages, watched Killers (with hottie mcHot hot Ashton Kutcher yesss) and swam in a crater! Okay the crater was tiigghtt! I loved it! It's a 65 ft deep, 95 degree crater for swimming/snorkeling/scuba diving. It was so much fun! I lurrrved it:) thanks Kir for inviting all of us! I think we'll make it a tradition! So of course we listened to some great music on the hour plus drive there and back and I heard this song. I love Allred and all of these songs. It's a legit medley.
Well I've gotta go eat dinner now, so thats all:)
love mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment