So recently I decdided what I want to do with my life. Actually its what I've wanted to do since 7th ish grade, but now I just understand it and feel more ardently about it. So here's my plan.
I want to go to BYU and get a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
But in order to learn more about it and make sure it engineering is where I want to go, I'm applying(in February) for Hi-GEAR(Girls Engineering Abilities Realized) at the U of U. Basically its a week long camp for girls interested in engineering. They do hands on experiments and the like while working with the female engineering students and professors at the U. But here's the kicker- only 25-35 girls are accepted. I hope I make it so badly. But really. And it's over my birthday which could potentially be fun haha!
So ME here I come. I'm a girl and not a boy so I know you'll appreciate my love for math and science because I'm rare in your program.
And since I've looked harder into this, I've become so much more attentive and willing to learn in Calculus and Chemisty. Its good for me.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment