10.03.2010

Homecoming 2010

So since homecoming week is officially over I figure now is as good a time as any to post about it! The week started pretty slow.. I had a Junior Committee meeting to make posters for the parade but thats about it. Nothing really started happening until wednesday with the parade and pow wow! The parade was hot, short and fun haha! But the pow wow after was a blast! I signed up to compete in the toothpick/lifesaver race. Basically you have a toothpick in your mouth and you pass a lifsaver on the toothpick down a row of people. And I was so mad because the juniors totally should have won but the seniors cheated.. oh well, it was still way fun! Lots of music and dancing.. successful night! Oh and as a side note, I'm posting pictures of Johnny and his homecoming adventures so you can see them Erin.





Thursday was the assembly, I just watched it but Johnny was in it for being Homecoming king. He was also in the video as an avatar.. Such a great homecoming video! Probably my favorite part Johnny was in was the peanut butter/plexi glass contest between the royalties.. Johnny's team won!



Friday was the homecoming game against undefeated East. I'll be honest,I thought we'd lose but alas, the Braves pulled off a 21-0 victory!! It was such an amazing game! Ahh! GO BRAVES!

Then Saturday. The Homecoming dance. I went with Wesley Thompson and it was so fun! The dance was on the night of the Priesthood session of General Conference, so for the boys to be able to go we didn't go to dinner, but had a day activity and went to Macaroni Grill for lunch.. or an early dinner. Either way haha. Then we went to the ZOO!! I love the Zoo.. and Giraffes.. which are at the Zoo. Perfect match. Then the girls went home to get ready while the boys were at Priesthood! It worked out beautifully! I loved my dress (thanks to Hannah) It was perfect!



My group was so fun!! My very best friends were in the group which made it such a party! I met some new amazing girls as well! And oh the boys! I love them all! We probably had the most fun and most attractive group at the dance hands down!




Overall one of the most fun nights of my life! Oh and Mr Homecoming King Johnny looked pretty good himself:)



love mechale lauren

3 comments:

  1. of course johnny won. peanut butter... duh. and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH YOU ARE SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! :) And Johnny, what a stud! I sure do love my family! And the peanut butter thing Johnny did... my principal had to do that with the vice principal in high school... sick huh!? :)

    ReplyDelete