11.11.2010

12 days until basketball season officially starts

I wish so badly I had something good to say right now but the fact of the matter is, it don't. But I want to blog so I'm faced with a serious dilemma. I'm never at a loss for words, I love talking. This is weird.

Maybe I'll just go read the Scarlet Letter instead. Oh no, did I really just say that??! I'm such a nerd. But really. Calculus and Chemistry are my two favorite classes. Oh dear. I should have kept that in. But now its out and it'll take too long to erase.

There are the most beautiful bananas on my kitchen counter right now. In case you were wondering..? What's with me?

Just so you know, anything I start to write right now, I'm not erasing. Thats why I'm getting so random.

I really have nothing thought provoking or deep to say right now. How tragic. Usually when I blog I'm thinking about something worthwhile even if I don't post it. Not right now! haha gah.

I'm just a waste of space this second. Give me something to think about!

Everyone reading this now thinks I'm a freak. I promise, its just an off night. I should be hot tubbing at Hot Tub Thursday with friends right now. But instead I'm here. Maybe that's why I'm so bored. I definitely should have left my homework for later so I'd have something to do right now.

I kinda want to go to my room but its FREEZING! I'm on the corner of my house with windows on two sides and wood floor with just the garage beneath me. It's an ice box. Thank goodness for electric blankets!

I love it when my brother plays the piano. Like now.

The Prestige is great.

My brother just stopped playing and said, "Mechale, how do you right a song? Like the words." so I said, "search your innermost feelings and write what comes hahaha" then he said, "I have no innermost feelings." well Johnny, you've got a problem.

I miss my cousin Jessica.

Bountiful is in the semi-finals for football! WOOT! so now we play at Rice Eccles Stadium tomorrow! YAY! and we get out of school early for the game. Tight.

well this is just such a waste of both of our time so I'll be signing off.

Peace out girl scout

mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment