11.25.2010

Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!(yesterday)

yep. its that day. we stuff our faces and share what we're grateful for. An excellent holiday in my humble opinion.

I'm thankful for so much! Its kinda ridiculous how blessed I am. Why do I often focus on what I don't have rather than the many MANY things I do have? Just to name a couple of blessings, I have great health, a loving family, the most amazing friends anyone could ask for, foooddddd, a love of learning, my basketball team(yes, I claim them:)), warm clothes, a cell phone, the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

This year I was priviledged to indulge in not one, but TWO thanksgiving dinners. Yesterday with the Websters and today with the Maxwells. Tight.

Its kinda become a tradition for me to wear my favorite sweater to thanksgiving, so yes, the tradition still lives on! Here are some lovely pictures of this picturesque sweater. A true gem. Oh and the best part is that all of my cousins on the Webster side have these. Girls in red, boys in blue! Yes sir, we love them...or at least I do!



Doesn't that empty mug make the whole ensemble seem much more cozy? haha I thought so too:)

Oh don't worry, I just found these pictures of the one and only Paige Maxwell on my computer. She's a keeper! And I'm proud to say that she edited the green one all by herself and it is currently her profile picture on Facebook.







mechale lauren

1 comment:

  1. I quite enjoy that sweater too ha ha:) Happy late thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete