I've been thinking that I don't want to grow up and decide where to go to school. I've always wanted to go to BYU and I think that's where I'll end up but what if USU is better? I could easily get full ride there. To never have to pay for school would be incredible. Good thing I don't really have to worry about that for a year.. ish.
I've been thinking that it would be fun to move. I've lived in the same house my entire life. Yes, I have roots here and it would be so hard to leave everything, but how cool would it be to start a new life. Meet new people. Have new experiences. I just want to get out for like a year. I guess college is like moving.. I'll wait until then.
I've been thinking that I'm home. Baskeball season is my home. Last night at Meet the Team night I kept the score book for the boys scrimage. Honestly, no one will understand this, but I felt like I was home. Watching 10 boys, three referees, two hoops, one ball and a court interact is the best thing. I love all kinds of basketball, but without a doubt, my favorite is high school boys basketball. The NBA is amazing and the players play with such skill and precision, and their plays are so exciting. College is just fun. The best month of the year is March because of the NCAA tournament. But high school is my favorite for its unpredictableness(uhh new word?) and its intimate setting. Some of the best days I've ever had have been those where I get to watch 3 back-to-back basketball games, keep the book for the first two and pour out my soul cheering for the third. Best ever. I love basketball. This season is going to be amazing.
And that's what I've been thinking!
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment