4.29.2011

Did I watch the Royal Wedding?

Well yes of course I was up at 2:00 a.m. to watch theee Royal Wedding with my mother (and two of my brothers..ish)! And I loved every second of it. I love the royal family, I really truly do. They're so regal and iconic. I think Kate will be the perfect princess. Princess Catherine, I think it sounds very royal. Lets just hope that this wedding lasts.

So my favorite parts were definitely

1- The dress. Oh my... it was stunning. It was so beautiful. Kate looked ridiculous. William had it right when he quietly said to her, "you look beautiful."



2- Pippa's dress. If I had her body I would wear that dress everyday.



3- William's cousins who looked identical to the stepsisters on Cinderella. They looked uncannily like them-



4- hats hats hats. Some were AWFUL! but some were so elegant.




5- The dress of the Prime Minister's wife..



6- Prince Harry. He had the better uniform, he's funny and not married hahah. Oh and I loved when he turned around to see Kate walk down the aisle and said whatever he said to William.




7- Queen Elizabeth II. She is the epitome of regality.



8- The balcony kiss of course! and we got an encore!



9- The carriages




10- "Every wedding is a royal wedding" -Bishop of London



11- the men's and boy's choir. Oh sweet music.



12- Westminster Abbey. Could that place be any more beautiful?



13- The trees inside the Abbey. Mmhmm, that was a nice touch.



14- and finally- Prince William and Princess Catherine. I love that William and Harry arrived early to mingle with the guests. I love how stately and regal Kate is. I loved their perfect day.



A perfect modern day fairytale:)

mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment