4.05.2011

1, 2, 3, 4



1. Yesterday I got this sillyband from Utah State. I put it on. Then I took it off. It broke. I'll take it as a sign I'm not supposed to go to USU.. Not that I was really considering it, but there ya go!

2. Well uh.. this is basically my favorite t-shirt. I'm really not sure where it came from. But it says "Red Crown Gasoline." Pretty classyyy. Or trashy. Either way.

3. This is me on Tuesday, April 5, 2011. I haven't washed my hair since Sunday. Don't judge. Its a mess.

4. You can insert your own caption here. I really don't know what I was thinking.. I've gone crazy.

In other news, CONGRATS TO HANNAH AND JANE!!!! SBO's at BHS 2011-2012! Really, I'm so proud of these two! Sure, I'm a little sad that I didn't make it, but I'm going for Girls Representative so hopefully that works out! Fingers crossed. I'll be frank. I've always wanted SBO President or SBO Girls Rep so lets hope the second works out:)

Oh, and on Sunday, two boys(who will be left un-named) came and brought me cookies. One of them made SBO. It was so nice of him to bring me cookies, they were delicious and made me feel good. I love boys at Bountiful. All studs. ha cheese.

Well apparently I'm going to prom. I just don't know who I'm going with. Hannah said this boy been planning on asking me but hasn't yet and he's out of town so he can't... but she said I have to find a dress like asap because his mom wants to order a tux.. well okay. weird but whatever! haha

SPRING BREAK!!!!! oh wait.. I'm here.. doing AP American reviews, AP Calc reviews, Essays and reading a book for english. Sweet. But ya know what, it's better than being in school so I'm fine with it.

My best friend is home!! From a verryyy long weekend in the hospital:( But she's home and doing much better so thats wonderful.

I know I'm a little late, but Tangled is so dang good. I love Eugene Fitzherbert haha

well all good things must come to an end so I'm ending this boring/random/lame sauce post.

Wallah.

mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment