3.19.2010

Fable-freakin-haven!!

Oh its coming.. it most definitely is!

March 23, 2010 Fablehaven 5: Keys to the Demon Prison comes out, the last installment of the series! I don't even think you understand my excitement. I just pre-ordered it from Walmart.. yeah its that important.

For all of you that don't know, Fablehaven is only the best series ever written. Its up there with HP(harry potter) and if you know me, that's a pretty big deal! Fablehaven is written by Brandon Mull, a mormon author from like Provo or something. But really, if you haven't read this series let me know you can borrow my copies of the books;) I don't know anyone that has read it that hasn't absolutely loved it! Even my science teacher last year was obsessed.. for real.

Basically its about these two kids, Kendra and Seth, who go spend part of a summer at their grandparents house. Soon they find out that it is a magical preserve for mythical creatures like satyrs, niads, fairies, golems, giants, demons, centaurs, astrids, phantoms, imps you get the picture... then there's TONS of crazy ridiculous things that happen and there are so many twists in the story its soo good!! GAH! so I don't want to give anything away, but I will say- its incredible! Really. I know it sounds soo stupid.. thats what I thought at first but just give it a chance.. you will not regret it!

Oh and did I mention they're making the series into a movie. Well they are. And Avi Arad, the producer of Iron Man and Spiderman bought the rights to it. It'll be so good.







don't those just look ammmazzinnnggg! because yeah, they are

check ya
mechale lauren

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!!! i. can't. wait!!! party!! :) these books are one of like the only 4 series i like to read haha hunger games, HP, alex rider and fablehaven :)

    ReplyDelete