11.20.2010

Accomplished.

I had a debate tournament today. Me and Hannah competed in Parlimentary Debate which is an impromptu, current event, debate event. So hard. So fun. So crazy! Basically, we went into the tournament thinking we didn't care and just wanted to have fun. After the first two rounds we knew we had won so why not just try hard for the rest of the time? For our last two rounds we put so much effort into it. We wanted to win! They were way hard debates but we did really well and to our utter surprise we took FIRST PLACE!!! YeeHAWW! Honestly I was shocked. I thought we did well, but not that well! and there were a lot of teams! I'm so proud of us:) I feel accomplished. We placed in something other than duo haha.. (its kinda a whimpy event even though I LOVE it...) Well thats all I have to say:) Oh and we got these way big trophys and viking hats!




I'm elated.

mechale lauren

2 comments:

  1. well you beat me there sister. as I recall you have a goal to beat me in everything I did... well I didn't even try debate, and there you go stealing first place, and a hat to go with it. well done. well done.

    ReplyDelete