11.09.2010

We All Have Our Things, I Guess

Guess what. This morning I accidentally got toothpaste in my eye while brushing my teeth for the third time. It hurts, and burns, and feels minty strangely enough. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!! Normal people don't get toothpaste in their eye, yet I have 3 times. Talk about embarrassing.

I really like the rocket summer. a lot. especially "do you feel." good song.

Also, I DO NOT want to go to the christmas dance. I don't even know why, this time last year I would give anything to go but not right now. I just don't want to go with someone I don't want to go with and I don't want to go with anyone in particular so... and it saves $$$ haha. I'm so cheap.. but it just means more christmas presents for little Max! and others haha.

the guitar is fun to play.

I love debating.

I also can't wait for basketball season to start. First game, two weeks from today! go braves. We're taking state this year, realistically. We're basically amazing. Oh and the starting five all run the 2 mile in about 13 minutes which is where my dad said his other state champion teams were at. And Mckay ran it in under 12 minutes! thats fast. We're lookin good this year!

again, I'll just throw this in because I always do- I love calculus. end of story.

I'm not opposed to christmas music right now. Usually I am, but not this year. In moderation of course.

mmm Hot Chocolate from Corner 22. delicious. but super sweet.

I neeeeedddd new headphones. Mine broke forever ago so I've been using these macho ones that my brother stole from BHS. And they're terrible.

anyone know any good songs? like not too chill, but not super pop, or edgy. just good and catchy. catchy is a must. I'm in need.

mechale lauren

3 comments:

  1. oddly enough I really enjoyed this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you said "not too chill", I am going to recommend a very "chill" song to you because I love it ha ha. YouTube: Peter Bradley Adams, So Are You To Me. Let me know what you think:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta have you by the weepies.
    it's the greatest. ever.

    love this post... because i like you...

    ReplyDelete