Bountiful (rank 3) vs. Woods Cross (rank 4)
Ohhkay. Rival Game. In the Semi's. WHAT?! I'm not going to dwell too much on this game. Short, sweet and to the point.
WE WONNN!!!
I was never really worried. Slight concern at times, but other than that just solid confidence. I could never doubt the ability of those boys. They constantly amaze me. I'll admit that when Johnny made his lay-up and free throw near the end of the game I cried a little bit. I've gotten so emotionally attached to this team. I'm not quite sure whether its a good or a bad thing, but what's done is done. I'm planning on taking tissues to the game tomorrow because win or lose I know I'll need them pretty badly. Ya know, it's a good thing I've gotten over being embarrassed by my attachment..
I'm so ready for tomorrow's game against HIGHLAND! It'll be a battle. We beat them at our home, they beat us at theirs. Now the real test is who can win on a neutral court. There are a few reasons I want to win. Number one- I've already been talking trash to my friend Tyler from Highland so... Two- I want to prove that we're the better team. Three- I've been waiting for this for so long. There's nothing in the world I want more than the state title. The thought consumes me. Today I my last class all we did was watch Huck Finn so I listened to "One Shining Moment" by Teddy Pendergrass and "Heart of a Champion" by Nelly for the entire hour and a half. The WHOLE time. Pathetic:)
I'm ready. These boys deserve this win. I've seen the countless hours they've put in throughout their whole lives. They can do it. I believe.
It's time for our shining moment. We have the heart of a champion. Lets go get it Braves.
mechale lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment