2.07.2011

Christmas Wish

I just remembered what I wanted for Christmas. Dang. I hate when this happens! There was one thing that I actually wanted this year and I couldn't think of it until now. This-



Or one like it. I really wanted it:( oh well.. good thing my birthday's in what like 5 months? I'll be waiting a while for that wax stamp.

In other news, I don't like being sick. My brain is a fog. I have no idea what I did on my math test. It's all a blur.

Today in Seminary we talked about people who have done the "greatest good" or spreading the gospel and bringing others closer to Christ. We shared different people who have been that influence in our lives. I said my 4 older siblings. Erin has set such an incredible example to me of how I want my life to end up. She has a temple marriage, married a guy perfect for her, has a cute son and keeps her covenants. My brother Jordan served a faithful mission and has helped my testimony grow. My brother Chris is in the Washington Seattle mission and is doing awesome. It was a struggle for him to get out despite his desire to serve and now that he is out there, it is such a blessing in my life. Johnny is such a good example to me of how to live your standards in the chaos of high school. I love that kid. Last night we were texting for ever one room apart haha and then eventually I went in his room and laid on the other bed while we both just talked and texted(not each other this time haha). He's a good kid.

As we were sharing the people that have done the "greatest good" in our lives Brother Beynon told me that in one of his other classes someone mentioned me as the person who has influenced their life. What?! Honestly, it made my day. I don't know who it was, but the fact that someone said that made me feel good. It was just another testament to me that people do watch our every action. Often I exempt myself from those watched, but now I realize that it isn't so. I probably should watch what I do more carefully! At least one good thing happened today:)

mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment