2.14.2011

second chance

I hate Lady Antebellum. When that "I need you now" song comes on I immediately change it. I can't stand the song!!! I reallllyyyy don't like Lady Antebellum. But today as I was watching Ellen, Lady Antebellum came on. Rather than just change the channel I decided to give them a chance and this is what I saw.



Want to know something crazy? I actually liked it! I've heard a lot more than just one of their songs, but until I heard them live I hated it. I guess this is good. Everyone deserves a second chance. Even Lady Antebellum.

Okay in other music news- Adele's new album "21" is to die for! listen to this song-



Beautiful. I can't get over it. Such raw emotion.

Also, its Valentines Day so Happy Valentines day!

I went to the Sweethearts Dance on Saturday and it was SO much fun! I'll post pictures and everything later.

Well I better go learn Set Fire to the Rain on the piano now so have a great day!

love
mechale lauren

1 comment: