Would you want to be taking the ACT on the first day of State Basketball Playoff? Ya, me neither. But alas, I must take it because it's free. At least our game is at 12:50 and the test will by over by 11-ish. But really? My absolute favorite day at the tournament is the first one. Endless basketball. 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING is better. I'll just have to lose a few hours of bliss for a test that will affect my future. Cool.
But this video made a bright spot in my day. Sure it looks like a hippie project, but it's very entrancing. Oh and the lady's pants.. hawt.
Well I'd best be off to getting ready for bed. You know, I have a very important day tomorrow (if you're thinking that it's important because of the ACT you're dead wrong).
GO BRAVES. I hope we can beat Timpview. I know we can. Lets get 'em boys.
mechale lauren
did you stumble upon that video? cause I did. I love it it's so sweet. That would take FOREVER to dry. miss you kell bell
ReplyDelete