2.20.2011

Never Say Never

I never thought I'd say I liked Justin Bieber. I never thought I'd say his movie captured me. I never thought I'd say I'm a bielieber. But all I can say is

NEVER SAY NEVER


Justin Bieber is incredible. He's insanely talented. He can sing so well! He plays the drums, trumpet, piano and guitar and never had any formal lessons. He never had voice lessons until he was discovered a couple years ago. He sold out Madison Square Garden in 22 minutes only a year after being discovered! And, of course, he's super attractive. Much more so after seeing the movie.

I know I sound like a stupid crazed teenager but its okay. J Biebs is wonderful. You cannot possibly go to that movie and not come out with a respect for the kid, if not a new love for him. I can't get enough of him right now! Never Say Never was the greatest movie I've seen in a looongg time. I have to see it again!

Justin Bieber has captured my attention and will never relinquish his hold.



This is with NO vocal training.. WHAT?!


ohhhkay. watch at 1:21-1:24 ish.. that run is insanely good. AND he was sick for his performance at Madison Square Garden(this one).


I love this song. Love it


mechale lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment