While everyone and their dog have been obsessed with that unicorn-robot-rainbow-whatever game I have not been. Now here is a great game (you'll have to click the 'peg jumping' sign at the bottom). It's called "Lena's Peg Jumping Game." Its from Fablehaven a.k.a. Mechale's fantasy love. Everyone and their dog should stop playing that pink and purple game and play this one. It gets HARD!! Its a very simple game but it is so addicting and difficult. I could play it all day- oh wait, I do... hmm. Also, everyone and their dog AND cats should read the Fablehaven series. Seriously, so good. I'm a Harry Potter NUT and it ranks up there.. possibly higher than trusty old HP. READ IT!
Today in sewing (I know, I know, but its so fun!) we watched our teacher, the wonderful Mrs. Lewis, pin and cut out her pattern while she just talked to Jane, Mary, Megan and me and gave us interview tips ha ha! It was the best day ever ever. "Mrs. Lewis is such a great friend."
I realize how random this is but I'm constantly reminded of how incredible Death Cab for Cutie is. This song just came on my pandora and still, after years, I find it beautiful. "If heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied, they'll illuminate the 'No's' on their vacancy signs. If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll Follow You Into the Dark" - Thank you Death Cab for Cutie. I could analyze your lyrics all day.
As Valentine's Day was just a couple days ago here are my two favorite Love quotes.
"A girl likes to be crossed in love now and again. It gives her something to think of." -Mr. Bennet, Pride and Prejudice (Kiera Knightly version). Well said Mr Bennet, well said.
"Love is watching someone die." -Death Cab for Cutie, What Sarah Said. I love that. The music at that point in the song makes it so much more profound. Just go listen to it. The whole song makes me want to cry. This music video I found for it is awful in a good way. I'll admit it- I got teary eyed. It was tragic, but not what I expected.
Anyway, I have my Girl's State interview tomorrow so I should go write my speech. It's going to be so hard! I only have two minutes! I can't say everything I want to in two minutes! I'm used to giving 7-10 minute speeches and sometimes that isn't enough! Keep it consise Mechale, short and sweet.
love
mechale lauren
hahaha no mechale. it's "she's such a friend!" and then you run into me awkwardly.
ReplyDeleteOH MY I LOVE THAT CLASS!
Mrs. Lewis deserves an award. Seriously. She's the best.
ReplyDeleteAmen to the Death Cab tribute!